Let’s discuss how we might work together to transform your interiors.
Done in A Day Design – Quick Progress
Sometimes a little jump start is all that is needed to set our confidence and get us moving forward…
PepperJack Interiors Done in a Day service fee $500 and includes:
1. 3 uninterrupted hours of my professional design time in your home.
2. I bring my fabulous paint selector toolbox – huge color samples of my favorite go to neutrals and colors.
3. Advice on existing furniture placement.
4. Advice on new furnishings recommended including placement, scale, color and style.
5. Options and general cost estimates for window treatments.
6. Help establishing a furnishings budget.
7. Follow up phone call/email to check on progress.
8. Brainstorming through other items on your list…
This is Easy! Here is How it Works:
– We’ll talk via a phone call to confirm your needs and to schedule our design day
– Service payment via credit card is required to confirm and hold your appointment
– Design Day appointment day: I’ll come with shirt sleeves rolled up, take a quick visual survey, ask detailed questions, listen to your ideas, concerns and needs. And then we’ll jump in.
– 3 hours later you’ll be loaded with great advice and answers to your burning questions.
The overall result? You’ll have the confidence you need to move forward.
Book Your Done in a Day Appointment Today! (916) 834-9751
I worked with PepperJack interiors to do a major remodel of my living and dining rooms. Laura was great to work with. I needed to get better function from an oddly living shaped room, and Laura convinced me to drastically reorient the floor plan of the room. Her advice was spot on.
- East Sacramento Homeowner
I was into the project and realized I was in over my head… I called Laura and she absolutely saved the day. She helped me with choosing paint colors, granite, backsplash and other important design decisions.
- Loomis Home Owner
Laura was delightful to work with and helped us achieve the beautiful, edited and warm home that we wanted. She kept us focused and on budget and had a clear plan. At the onset we were anxious about the process but Laura confidently walked us through and we are beyond thrilled with the results. Laura was able to see what we wanted even though we couldn’t express it. We love our “new” home-it’s exactly what we wanted.